Measurements are approximate, particularly depending on how large your zucchini is, so you may need to add additional flour until you have a relatively thick batter (although it should still be quite wet. See image below).
1. Chop the onion and garlic and cook them in a pan with some olive oil until the onions are translucent.
2. While those are cooking, grate the zucchini.
3. Drain the grated zucchini by placing it in a strainer and pressing until juice stops coming out the bottom. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
4. Add flour, cheese, eggs, Italian herbs, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper.
5. When the onion and garlic are done cooking, add those as well. Mix well.
6. Coat the bottom of a frying pan with olive oil, and once the oil is hot, add dollops of the mixture and spread them out to be approximately five inches across and a quarter inch thick at most. The pancakes usually cook better when they're thin. Cook to a light golden brown on both sides.