1. In a bowl, Mix 3 cups flour, 1 tablespoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon yeast, 1.5 cups water. Mix will be flaky and rough, don't worry.
2. Cover bowl, set aside for 18 hours.
1. Put a 6-8 Qt. covered Dutch oven (cast iron, enamel) in an oven preheated to 450 degrees for 20 min.
2. Take out the hot Dutch oven, dump the risen dough into the hot pot
3. Cover, return to oven for 30 min.
4. Take the cover off and bake for another 15-20 min. to brown.
5. Remove bread from oven, let cool, then pop out the loaf.