1. Cut off tops of Bell peppers, remove seeds and trim inside
2. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, cooked rice, tomato paste, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, drained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, oregano and red pepper
3. Mix well and then stuff the Bell peppers
4. Add 2/3 cup of beef broth to Instapot and place the Bell peppers on a trivet in the Instapot.
5. Place remaining tomato paste on top of peppers
6. Lock lid in place and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When time is up, wait 6 minutes and then release the vent valve to release pressure.
7. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Enjoy!