1. Dice the tomatoes and place in a large bowl keeping as much of the juice as you can.
2. Add the mayonnaise and mix.
3. Add the honey and mix. The mayonnaise will now appear more liquidy.
4. Cut the chicken into small pieces. Do not leave any big clumps. Add the chicken to the mix.
5. Dice the celery into tiny pieces and add.
6. Cut the grapes into quarters. Cut more if large grapes, cut less if small grapes.
7. Chop the pecans very small and add.
8. Mix everything.
9. Serve right away or refrigerate and serve cold.