You can find the services we offer at a distance via Zoom, Teams, and other internet-based methods on our remote services page.
Evening class instruction is available by request. To see if the RCC Library is closed on school holidays and semester breaks, please consult the Library Calendar.
or via text at 857-877-2255
1234 Columbus Avenue
Building 3, Room 211
Boston, MA 02120
1. Dice the tomatoes and place in a large bowl keeping as much of the juice as you can.
2. Add the mayonnaise and mix.
3. Add the honey and mix. The mayonnaise will now appear more liquidy.
4. Cut the chicken into small pieces. Do not leave any big clumps. Add the chicken to the mix.
5. Dice the celery into tiny pieces and add.
6. Cut the grapes into quarters. Cut more if large grapes, cut less if small grapes.
7. Chop the pecans very small and add.
8. Mix everything.
9. Serve right away or refrigerate and serve cold.