Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your library instruction will take place in the library classroom and will include a tour of the library. It will be about 30 minutes long.
What to Expect for Class Instruction
Before coming to class, students should:
- take a valid ID and a copy of their class schedule to security to get a Student ID card.
During class, students will:
- be given a tour of the library.
- be given a tour of the library website in the instruction classroom.
- browse the Juvenile and Adult Literacy books.
- receive barcodes for the back of their Student ID cards if they do not already have them.
By the end of class, students will:
- understand how to check out books or equipment from the library.
- be familiar with the different study areas in the library.
- be familiar with both the Juvenile and the Adult Literacy sections of the library
- know how to sign in and use the computers.
- have a Student ID card with a library barcode on the back.
RCC Library Website
The library website will help you find books and articles, as well as helpful information, like how to contact the librarians or what time the library opens.