Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To order the Book Club book from an MBLN Library
You can easily borrow this semester's Book Club selection from one of the many MBLN libraries. Once you request the book, it will be delivered to our library and you'll check it out at our Circulation Desk.
To order a book from the MBLN, follow the following steps:
- Search the book in our library's catalog.
- When you find the book, click on the link for it, which will bring you to the book's record page.
- Click the "Place Request" button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the library barcode on the back of your RCC ID (if you need a library barcode, please go to the Circulation Desk at the library) and the password for your account, then click log in.
- If you do not know your password, ask one of the librarians at the Reference Desk or Circulation Desk to set the password for your account, which will be a 4-6 digit number.
- Choose the library where you would like to pick up this book. We recommend using RCC's library.
- You will receive an email when the book is at the desk. Please bring your RCC ID to the Circulation Desk to pick up the book.