Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Authority: Who wrote it and where did the information come from? Check webpage purpose and scope.
- Accuracy: How accurate is the information?
- Currency: How current is the information?
- Objectivity: How objective is the information?
- Coverage: Is the webpage complete and is information presented in a complete manner? Has the webpage met its objectives?
Cornell University's guide to evaluating web pages